As followers of Christ, the leadership of Pearls and those who organize and oversee events, hold to these Biblical foundations.
- All 66 book of the Bible is the infallible Word of God that equips us for every good work. There is no other inspired, written Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21
- There is one God, existing forever in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. John 10:30, Genesis 1:1-2, 26, John 1:1-3
- We believe in the deity of Jesus, God’s only son, and His atoning blood that was shed for the redemption of our sin. We are saved by faith through God’s mercy alone, not any righteousness or acts of our own. 1 Peter 1:8-9, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 4:15, Colossians 1:14, John 10:30, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7
- We believe that Jesus rose from death and will one day return and that He desires a personal relationship with each one of us. Luke 24:6-7, Acts 1:11
- We believe that there will be a resurrection for the saved to eternal life and for the lost to eternal damnation. Matthew 25:46, John 3:16, Hebrews 6:2
- We believe in the high calling of all parents to teach their children the precepts of God’s Word. Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Our purpose for this home school support group is taken from Ecclesiastes 4:9-12:
“Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; but how can one be warm alone? Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
- Pearls provides a way to join together with other home schoolers and accomplish what could be difficult for one, but for several is more easily achieved. We offer a haven for rest and fellowship for moms and children. vs. 9
- Pearls encourages deep friendships that offer prayer support, Godly counsel, and accountability on a regular basis. We believe that it is vital for Christ followers to help bear one another’s burdens and to be able to call for help when they need it themselves. vs. 10
- Pearls brings together like-minded women who understand the rigors of being a helpmeet and caring for a home and family, all while home educating. We offer comfort, laughter and encouragement to keep running the race. vs. 11
- Pearls believes, as Scripture supports, that there is strength in numbers. By offering strong support and encouragement to keep their eyes on Jesus, we are helping women to better minister to their families and others. vs. 12
As believers, we have a responsibility to always behave in a Christ-like manner. As parents, it is our responsibility to train our children in like manner. Please read the standards for our meetings and functions where Pearls is represented.
If you fully agree with the Statements of Faith/Purpose/Conduct and feel that Pearls might be a good fit for your family, please download a membership form here. Pearls leadership reserves the right to refuse membership to or terminate membership of any family.